Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Visions

So there is definitely something up in the universe, in the greater scheme of things right now. I know that and I literally feel it in the air. I can only imagine that everything that is happening to me is happening for a reason, although I haven't been given any idea as to why yet. There is some fucked up synchronicity happening. I have been doing guided visualizations and I've been seeing incredible things. I've literally been having incredible experiences. This is a path where I stop thinking in words and access the deeper mind to begin the think in images. The power of this shit is insane. Here is a recap of my visions.

1) Revisiting childhood and fear with spirit animal. Taught to let go and appreciate what there is in life.
2) Opening up the emptiness of my body and being exposed to my passions of writing and music. Then finally meeting an ex-gf who I showered with protection, only to have an insane vision of past life sequences featuring myself, her, simone de beauvoir and sartre.
3) Understanding a recurring dream character as a representation of my own shortcomings. Or just experiencing the mind of that person.
4) Entering into my own heart of darkness to encounter the Manticora guarding the light. Only to have him leave and have the light illuminate my entire heart and then spread across the world.
5) Travelling under water to find a clam with a pearl inside. Breaking the clam and following the pearl as it floated to the surface... fighting off sharks and fish. Finally reaching the surface and holding the pearl above the water only to have it snatched out of my hands by a seagull who then went to the cliff side. I proceeded to follow the seagull up the cliff until I arrived at its nest. On looking in I see literally thousands of pearls. Ahhh, the spoils of suffering.

Today I ran into the ONE. It was insane. I couldn't believe it, and now these possibilities are opening up. There was a giant storm right after I saw the ONE. Something is happening in the universe that is far greater than myself. God I wish i could be delivered from this suffering. I don't understand it at all, and I know I will be forsaken. I just have this time on earth to continue pursuing truth and knowledge in the human experience. I am thankful for it despite all the pain that i must endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment